If you are worried about debt, please come into out offices and an experienced adviser will be able to provide free, confidential debt advice. We are open from 09:30 to 11:00 Monday to Friday – no appointment is necessary
We will need accurate up-to-date information about all your income and spending.
This includes the following
- Wage slips,
- Benefit statements,
- Pension income statements,
- Last 3 months Bank statements,
- Utility bills such as gas, electricity and water.
- Council Tax Bill
- Tenancy agreement or details of rent payable
- Mortgage Statement (if appicable)
We will also need
- your latest letters/statements from your creditors;
- details of your addresses for the past 6 years
- your free statutory credit report from a credit reference agency.
You can obtain your statutory report from
Experian at https://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/statutory-report.html
Equifax at https://www.equifax.co.uk/Products/credit/statutory-report.html
Transunion at https://www.transunionstatreport.co.uk/CreditReport/AboutYou