|Service type||Ashford Resident cost||Non Ashford Resident Cost|
|General Advice||Free||not available|
|Debt Relief Order (DRO)|
Fee payable to the Insolvency Service*
|Food Bank voucher issue||Free||not available|
|KSAS application||Free||not available|
|Completion of UC50 or ESA50 Forms||Free||£75|
|Completion of PIP form |
‘How your disability affects you’
|Other Forms||email us|
|Wills||From £110||From £250|
|Power of attorney medical|
Application fee each*
|Power of attorney Financial Affairs |
Application fee each*
|Grant Of Probate |
Initial Online application
Application fee payable directly to HMCTS*
|Prepare Statutory Declaration /Change of Name Deed||£5 +£2 per page||not available|
|Photocopy per page||10p||£1|
|Stamps||at cost||cost plus 10%|
|Document certification||£5+£2 per page||not available|
Terms and Conditions
- All chargeable services are to be paid for when the service is booked, we accept Visa, Mastercard and cash. You will not be able to book a service without making payment.
- Once you book a service, you are requesting that the service shall start straight away, and therefore you do not have a 14 day cooling off period.
- Services for Ashford residents are offered at a discounted rate on our normal fees.
- Ashford residents will get priority over non Ashford residents for chargeable services.
- If you need to reschedule any part of your service, you may do this provided that you telephone us on 01233 626185, by midday on the working day prior to the date scheduled. We will only permit ONE change to your service free of charge, after that the fee will be payable in full again.
- If you fail to show up or provide the correct notice for rescheduling, your service will be cancelled and you will forfeit any fees paid.
- If you are unhappy with our service you have the right to complain, you should email AshfordAdvice@gmail.com for a copy of our complaints procedure.
- When we complete a form on your behalf, we act purely as a scribe, this means we can only complete the form based on the answers you provide, we can not answer questions for you.
- Probate application fees are based upon HMRC accepting the initial online application only. Additional fees may be payable if HMRC require more information or do not accept the online application
- DRO fee is payable directly to the insolvency service. You must pay this in cash at a post office or Payzone outlet. You can pay it in one go or by instalments. You won’t get your money back if your application is turned down, so it’s important to make sure you’re eligible to apply for a DRO before you pay the fee.
- Fees marked with * are payable to the relevant body, not Ashford Borough Citizens Advice, you should check with one of our advisors that the quoted fee is still current before booking our services