There is no charge for Advice
IF YOU NEED ADVICE FROM US DURING COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS
Email: this is the quickest and easiest way to get advice from us, email your enquiry to Ashfordadvice@gmail.com Please include your name, address and daytime phone number, with as much details of your enquiry
Telephone: call 01233 626185, one of our advisors will call you back. (please note we call from witheld numbers)
In Person: WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY APPOINTMENTS DURING THE CURRENT TIER 4 LOCKDOWN PERIOD
Last Minute: WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY APPOINTMENTS DURING THE CURRENT TIER 4 LOCKDOWN PERIOD
- If you’re offered an appointment, we will ask you to agree and date and time for you to attend. THIS CAN NOT BE CHANGED.
- We are required to ask you questions about COVID-19 before you attend.
- You will be required to use the sanitization station in our lobby, and to wear a face mask, which will be provided ( you may bring your own provided it covers your mouth and nose)
- The maximum duration of appointment will be 40 minutes
- Essential Please make sure you have all relevant paperwork with you, this can also be emailed in advance( prefered).
- You should arrive at least FIVE minutes before your appointment, and you should alert us to your arrival either by telephone or using our intercom
- You will have to wait outside until we are ready to see you, our waiting room is closed. Please understand that we have to prepare our rooms in between clients, so there may be a delay in your your appointment start time – this will not reduce the time you have with an advisor
- MISSED APPOINTMENTS, if you can not attend please call or email us 24 hours in advance. If you fail to do this we cannot guarantee another appointment for several months.
There are no drop in sessions until further notice, and our office at Tenterden remains closed.
Do not come to our office without a pre booked appointment