We are able to assist people complete certain benefit forms. Please read all of this page!
We are only able to assist people whose condition prevents them from completing the form themselves. This service is available only to people who live in a property where council tax is payable to Ashford Borough Council.
During a form filling appointment, you will be asked to answer all of the questions on the form, and our advisor will then write that answer on the form. Our advisors are unable to answer the questions for you or tell you how to answer any of the questions. The given answers MUST be your words
Those forms are:
- ESA50 for employment and support allowance
- UC50 For Universal Credit -medical questionnaire only
- PIP -How your condition affects you, for Personal Independence Payment
FORM FILLING APPOINTMNETS ARE TUESDAYS @ 12.00 ONLY -YOU MUST PRE BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
To book an appointment you must telephone us on the Monday before, between 10.00am and 11.00am
We are only able to offer clients ONE appointment, if you miss the appointment we are unable to reschedule it.
- You must already have your form
- You must bring in your prescription
- You must bring in your GP’s name and surgery address
- You must bring in details of any other medical specialist that you have seen or been referred to.
For those who are able to understand and write their own answers on the form here are some step by step guides: