Here to help you!
- Confused by the introduction of Universal Credit?
- Struggling to pay your rent or council tax?
- Have any other debt worries?
- Affected by the benefit cap or by the under-occupancy charge?
- Need more information about Personal Independance Payments?
- Need advice to get back into work?
Do you feel overwhelmed by any of these issues? Are you struggling to deal with them by yourself? We are Tracey and Julie [pdf] 2MB. We work for Ashford Borough Council as welfare intervention officers. Our job is to support people who need help with welfare reform changes.
We can give you practical advice and refer you to specialist organisations who can help you with specific finance queries or help returning to work.
So if you need advice or support – don’t delay, call us today! Tracey or Julie