If you are in debt, it can be overwhelming, but you need to take action quickly to stop the situation getting any worse.
We can help you sort out your debts including:
- Credit Cards
- Rent Arrears (including possession claims)
- Mortgage Arrears (including possession claims)
- County Court Judgements
- Magistrate Court fines
- Council tax Arrears
- Pay day Loans
We can negotiate a reduced payment plan with your creditors.
If you are on low income and unable to pay your debts, we can assist you in applying for Debt Relief Order (DRO) to write off your debts. This is subject to eligibility criteria.
What to bring to your meeting
To help our advisors give you the best possible guidance please ensure you bring the following to your meeting:
- Proof of your income (wage slips/pension statements/benefit/tax credit award letters
- Full details of ALL debts and recent correspondence
- Copies of loan agreements
- Copies of any Court papers
- A full breakdown of your household expenditure
- Recent Bank Statements
How to contact us
If you would like more information or advice please contact us by: